countertransference in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A psychotherapist's own repressed emotions in reaction to the feelings, experiences, or dilemmas of one undergoing therapy.
- (n) The transference of a therapist's own involuntary thoughts to his / her patient; unconscious or instinctive emotion thought to the patient.
- (n) the psychoanalyst's displacement of feeling on the client or even more usually the psychoanalyst's mental participation when you look at the therapeutic interaction
- Sentence for "countertransference"
- Hypernym for "countertransference"
- Same Context for "countertransference"
- dislodgement, less-than-full, solacing, huffing, comix