cookout in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A meal cooked and served outdoors.
- (n) meals that's cooked and eaten outside; either a domestic barbeque or a larger personal occasion.
- (n) a casual dinner cooked and consumed out-of-doors
cookout in Community Dictionary
- Bar-B-Que, mainly used into the south by BrigidaReport definition
- slang for dental sex whether heterosexual or homosexual. by CarmelaReport definition
- Sentence for "cookout"
- Phrases for "cookout"
- Day cookout, Day cookout, a cookout, a cookout, cookout at
- Rhyme for "cookout"
- Hyponym for "cookout"
- fish fry, burgoo, barbeque, wiener roast, barbecue
- Hypernym for "cookout"
- Same Context for "cookout"
- night, roomie, clambake, shithouse, 5th