confession in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The act or means of confessing.
- (n) Something confessed, particularly disclosure of one's sins to a priest for absolution.
- (n) A written or oral statement acknowledging guilt, made by one that has been accused or faced with an offense.
confession in Community Dictionary
- feminine masturbation: slang accustomed publicaly get hold of your pals about utilizing your vibrater yesterday, so excellent that infact you saw god. by WilfordReport definition
- Spilling your guts inside hope of divine forgiveness, possibly about spilling someone elses guts. by Belkis LoftonReport definition
- Sentence for "confession"
- _from confession (exomologesis), consider in_ thine…
- View More
- Quotes for "confession"
- "I hesitate to deposit money in…"
- View More
- Synonym for "confession"
- Phrases for "confession"
- tape-recorded confession, tape-recorded confession, four-page confession, four-page confession, murderer's confession
- Rhyme for "confession"
- Hessian, accession, aggression, compression, concession
- Hypernym for "confession"
- document, written document, papers, declaration
- Cross Reference for "confession"
- judgment by confession, confession of judgment, general confession, confession of faith, augsburg confession
- Etymologically Related for "confession"
- Form for "confession"
- confessional, nonconfession
- Same Context for "confession"
- declaration, admission, revelation, testimony, prayer