colonize in AZ Dictionary
- (v) to make or establish a colony or colonies in.
- (v) To migrate to and settle in; take as a colony.
- (v) To resettle or limit (people) in or like in a colony.
- (v) To form or establish a colony.
- (v) To settle in a colony or colonies.
- (v) to eliminate to, and settle in, a distant nation; in order to make a colony.
- (v) alternate spelling of colonise.
- (v) settle as colonists or establish a colony (in)
- (v) settle as a colony; of nations in the developing globe
- To plant or establish a colony in; occupy with a colony or colonies: because, The united kingdomt colonized Australia.
- to make a colony of; establish in an innovative new settlement; settle collectively as a body: since, to colonize the surplus population; to colonize laborers in a mining area.
- To migrate to and settle in, particularly whilst the very first or perhaps the principal residents; reside as a colony: since, English Puritans colonized brand new The united kingdomt.
colonize in Community Dictionary
- to make women virgin into a great person in community. by Cynthia PressReport definition
- Sentence for "colonize"
- Synonym for "colonize"
- settle, found, people, plant
- Verb Forms for "colonize"
- colonized, colonizes, colonizing
- Phrases for "colonize"
- colonize the, and colonize
- Hypernym for "colonize"
- Etymologically Related for "colonize"
- colonialism, colony, colonial, colonist
- Form for "colonize"