coffee-pot in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A covered cooking pot in which coffee is prepared, or is brought upon the dining table for drinking.
- (n) a tall cooking pot for which coffee is brewed, specifically one in that your home heating associated with liquid is accomplished by electrical energy.
- (n) A covered pot or urn, of steel or earthen ware, in which coffee is made, or in that your drink is supported at dining table.
- Sentence for "coffee-pot"
- Hyponym for "coffee-pot"
- Hypernym for "coffee-pot"
- Equivalent for "coffee-pot"
- Same Context for "coffee-pot"
- teapot, teakettle, sugar-basin, saucepan, dripping-pan