cicatricial in AZ Dictionary
- (a) caused by a scar
- (a) regarding, or getting the character of, a cicatrix.
- (a) due to a scar
- related to, marked by, or creating a cicatrice or scar: since, a cicatricial procedure.
- regarding, marked by, or creating a cicatrice or scar: because, a cicatricial process.
- Sentence for "cicatricial"
- When considerable cicatricial tissue is present,…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "cicatricial"
- Same Context for "cicatricial"
- tendinous, parenchymatous, clonic, puborectalis, subepithelial