ceaseless in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Without end or pause; constant. See Synonyms at frequent.
- (a) Without an end.
- (a) Without end or pause, incessant.
- (a) Without intermission or end.
- Without a stop or pause; incessant; constant; that never prevents or intermits; unending; never-ceasing.
- unlimited; enduring forever: as, the ceaseless joys of paradise.
- Sentence for "ceaseless"
- Quotes for "ceaseless"
- "Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price…"
- View More
- Synonym for "ceaseless"
- incessant, constant, endless
- Phrases for "ceaseless"
- ceaseless strikes, ceaseless strikes, ceaseless Israel, ceaseless Israel, almost ceaseless
- Equivalent for "ceaseless"
- continuous, uninterrupted
- Same Context for "ceaseless"
- incessant, unceasing, endless, unending, relentless