caitiff in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A despicable coward; a wretch.
- (n) A base or despicable person; a wretch
- (n) a captive or prisoner, particularly a galley slave
- (a) Despicable and cowardly.
- (a) Especially despicable; cowardly
- (a) Captive; wretched; regrettable.
- Wretched; miserable.
- Servile; base; ignoble; cowardly.
caitiff in Community Dictionary
- a word with no definition by SaulReport definition
- this isthe term for a clanless Vampire in the Vampire RPG by whitewolf by AshaReport definition
- Sentence for "caitiff"
- The "caitiff" in these chronicles of…
- View More
- Synonym for "caitiff"
- captive, wretched, unfortunate, base, cowardly
- Hypernym for "caitiff"
- Equivalent for "caitiff"
- Same Context for "caitiff"
- scamp, scapegrace, wicked-souled, harden, poltroon