café in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A coffee shop; an establishment attempting to sell coffee-and occasionally other drinks or treats, with a facility to eat all of them in the premises.
- (n) (obvious /kæˈfiː/) A convenience store, initially selling coffee and comparable fundamental things.
- (n) a small restaurant in which drinks and treats can be purchased
café in Community Dictionary
- Café: call-name. Usually used on a person that was craving net attention, yet has unsuccessful. by Dorthy FlakeReport definition
- South African for tiny general store or 'corner shop' by CorneliusReport definition
- a variety of smelly,sweaty,hairy, and lippy pussy. by Shawnee AganReport definition
- Street Title For Caffeine. by Sheilah UtterReport definition
- Cut.Ass.For.Entertainment by RonnieReport definition
- Sentence for "caf%C3%A9"
- Quotes for "caf%C3%A9"
- Phrases for "caf%C3%A9"
- cafe Cubano, cafe Cubano, veranda cafe, veranda cafe, cafe au