burgh in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A chartered city or borough in Scotland.
- (n) a tiny mound, frequently found in reference to tumuli (mostly limited to place names).
- (n) a borough or chartered city (today only made use of as an official subdivision in Scotland).
burgh in Community Dictionary
- slang term for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania by Herbert DeesReport definition
- Sentence for "burgh"
- Synonym for "burgh"
- Hypernym for "burgh"
- Cross Reference for "burgh"
- free burgh, police burgh, burgh of regality, parliamentary burgh, councilor of a burgh
- Same Context for "burgh"
- occassion, borough, pleasure-ground, pleasure-ground, bbq
- Variant for "burgh"