bureau in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A chest of drawers, especially a dresser for keeping clothes.
- (n) Chiefly British A writing work desk or writing-table with compartments.
- (n) A government division or a subdivision of a department.
bureau in Community Dictionary
- A term employed by older people in Maine for a dresser by Claudio BeamerReport definition
- Sentence for "bureau"
- Quotes for "bureau"
- "Frazier is so ugly that he…"
- View More
- Phrases for "bureau"
- bureau chief, bureau chief, Beirut bureau, Beirut bureau, counterrorism bureau
- Rhyme for "bureau"
- Euro, Euro, Shimabukuro, Shimabukuro
- Cross Reference for "bureau"
- office, bureau of construction and repair, bureau of trade relations, diplomatic bureau, bureau of ordnance
- Etymologically Related for "bureau"
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, burel, bureaucratic, bureaucrat, bureaucracy
- Same Context for "bureau"
- dresser, dresser, cabinet, cabinet, bookcase
- Variant for "bureau"