bura in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a Chadic language talked south of Lake Chad
- (n) a Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad
bura in Community Dictionary
- brief for butt-rape. by Brigida HartnettReport definition
- really bad, harmful, avoidable, incorrect by Claudio BeamerReport definition
- Sentence for "bura"
- Japanese call it 'bura-hara' meaning blood…
- View More
- Rhyme for "bura"
- Erma, Irma, derma, scleroderma, surma
- Hypernym for "bura"
- asian country, asian nation
- Cross Reference for "bura"
- Etymologically Related for "bura"
- Same Context for "bura"
- Brisbane, Darwin, pornsex, frederator, limau