bur in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A rough prickly husk or covering surrounding the seeds or fruits of plants including the chestnut or the burdock.
- (n) A plant producing such husks or covers.
- (n) A persistently clinging or nettlesome individual or thing.
- To speak with a guttural or rough pronunciation associated with letter roentgen.
- To talk or whisper hoarsely; murmur.
- to help make a whirring noise. See birr, verb
- (v) remove the burrs from
- (v) get rid of the burrs from
bur in Community Dictionary
- 1."Bur" virtually equals "lol" on wow. An individual through the Alliance part kinds "lol" in /say or /yell, members of the Horde side see "bur" rather.2. Reverse of kek. by GeneviveReport definition
- similar to lol, and kek.Origin the field of Warcraft. by FerneReport definition
- commonly used when you does not know climate to make use of bro or breh it's a variety of the 2 by Cassie HaranReport definition
- 50 % of a beer by Hortencia DaileyReport definition
- Sentence for "bur"
- Synonym for "bur"
- Verb Forms for "bur"
- Phrases for "bur"
- Rhyme for "bur"
- Burr, Fleur, Fur, Kerr, Monsieur
- Hypernym for "bur"
- remove, take, withdraw, take away, bit
- Cross Reference for "bur"
- metallic bur, paraguay bur, bathurst bur, creeping bur, french bur
- Equivalent for "bur"
- Same Context for "bur"
- lyf, intere, tooth powder, cort, new-mown
- Variant for "bur"