breadboard in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A board upon which loaves of bread is sliced or dough is kneaded.
- (n) An experimental model, especially of an electric powered circuit; a prototype.
- (n) A thin, empty, often white board upon which a prototype circuit with many contacts for circuit elements is built.
- (v) to create an experimental style of (an electric circuit, like).
- (v) To construct an experimental style of (an electric circuit, for instance).
- Sentence for "breadboard"
- Using a plastic foam "breadboard," Tom…
- View More
- Hypernym for "breadboard"
- Form for "breadboard"
- Same Context for "breadboard"
- psychotronic, divide-by-n, read/write, sample-and-hold, pretune