bloc in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A group of countries, functions, or persons united for common action: the Communist bloc.
- (n) An often bipartisan coalition of legislators acting collectively for a typical function or interest: the farm bloc within the U.S. Senate.
- (n) a small grouping of voters or politicians whom share typical goals
bloc in Community Dictionary
- The WORST map to ever before be developed in any gaming. It is within the game Call of Duty 4. by Wonda WarehamReport definition
- Orginates from the musical organization "Bloc Party"a word regularly describe a cutting advantage Indie child or cuttung edge thing. by Jennie MylesReport definition
- several individuals or nations with various political beliefs united for a standard cause. by Thea WinbushReport definition
- A segment of time, 10 minutes. by Jacque ClevelandReport definition
- Big Lesbian On Campus, used to relate to a girl whom all of those other females wish. by Wynona StalzerReport definition
- Sentence for "bloc"
- Phrases for "bloc"
- voting bloc, al-Sadr's bloc, Sadr's bloc, Soviet bloc, bloc defecting
- Rhyme for "bloc"
- Bach, Bangkok, Bloch, Block, Brock
- Hyponym for "bloc"
- scheduled territories, sterling area, sterling bloc
- Hypernym for "bloc"
- alliance, alignment, alinement, coalition
- Form for "bloc"
- Soviet Bloc, trading bloc, Eastern Bloc
- Same Context for "bloc"
- intelligentsia, dictatorship, ideology, coalition, élite