biota in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The combined plants and creatures of an area.
- (n) The residing organisms of a spot.
- (n) most of the plant and animal lifetime of a specific region.
biota in Community Dictionary
- Short for Blame It Regarding Alcohol. whenever you make a move when you're drunk and could not take action whenever you are sober. by CesarReport definition
- Sentence for "biota"
- The biota is generally considered derived…
- View More
- Synonym for "biota"
- Hypernym for "biota"
- aggregation, collection, accumulation, assemblage
- Same Context for "biota"
- wordage, officeholder, meatiness, difform, rock pigeon