basso in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A bass singer, especially an operatic bass.
- (n) An instrumental component written for a bass instrument.
- (n) A bass singer, particularly in opera.
basso in Community Dictionary
- a sense of total fury or frustration over one thing absurd by Shawnee AganReport definition
- an individual who provides Std's left and right by PatrickReport definition
- A black individual, or abo, just who tosses spears at kangaroos and koalas to look for meals and eliminates dingos to rescue babies. by TariReport definition
- Sentence for "basso"
- Rhyme for "basso"
- Hypernym for "basso"
- vocaliser, vocalizer, singer, vocalist
- Cross Reference for "basso"
- basso cantante, basso concertante, comico, basso ripieno
- Etymologically Related for "basso"
- basso profundo, basso continuo
- Same Context for "basso"
- primo, deep-throated, raspy, più, throaty
- Variant for "basso"