basque in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a lady's close-fitting bodice.
- (n) The part of a waistcoat etc. expanding underneath the waistline.
- (n) a lady's close-fitting bodice having these types of a feature; a corset.
- (a) with respect to Biscay, its folks, or their particular language.
- with respect to the Basques or their language.
- Sentence for "basque"
- Rhyme for "basque"
- Ask, Pasch, Rask, bask, cask
- Hypernym for "basque"
- tongue, natural language, European
- Same Context for "basque"
- sunbathe, egocentricity, redingote, south-country, miniskirt