basophilic in AZ Dictionary
- (a) concerning tissue elements that stain easily with fundamental dyes.
- (a) Describing biological structure that stains easily with standard dyes
- (a) staining readily with standard dyes
- just like basophil.
- Sentence for "basophilic"
- Thus, hematoxylin is termed a basophilic…
- View More
- Rhyme for "basophilic"
- Cyrillic, acrylic, amphophilic, carboxylic, eosinophilic
- Same Context for "basophilic"
- desmoplastic, eosinophilic, purplish-grey, lacklustre, bluish-grey