basilic in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Basilica.
- (n) A basilica (which see).
- (n) In anatomy, the basilic vein. See I.
- (a) Royal; kingly; additionally, basilican.
- (a) with respect to certain components, anciently expected to have a specially essential function inside pet economy, given that middle vein of this correct arm.
- Kingly; royal.
- Of or regarding a basilica; basilican.
- additionally basilical.
- Sentence for "basilic"
- Synonym for "basilic"
- Cross Reference for "basilic"
- basilic vein, median basilic vein
- Equivalent for "basilic"
- Same Context for "basilic"
- distended, rhomboid, hard-grained, subclavian, progression-free