bashi-bazouk in AZ Dictionary
- (n) An irregular soldier of this Ottoman military.
- (n) A soldier belonging to the irregular troops of the Turkish military.
- (n) A volunteer and unusual auxiliary, providing regarding the the Turkish military for upkeep, but without pay or uniform.
bashi-bazouk in Community Dictionary
- A general term of insult, a certain favourite of Captain Haddock, the true hero associated with the TinTin tales. by CalvinReport definition
- Sentence for "bashi-bazouk"
- Fellow-soldier, be a scalawag, be a…
- View More