baseman in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Baseball a new player assigned to very first, 2nd, or third base.
- (n) a new player positioned at or near a base: very first baseman, 2nd baseman or third baseman.
- (n) anybody of three people which within the game of base-ball tend to be stationed in the beginning, second, and 3rd bases.
- Sentence for "baseman"
- Local fans thought the Colonel bore…
- View More
- Phrases for "baseman"
- baseman Randall, baseman Randall, baseman Jason, baseman Jason, baseman hits
- Etymologically Related for "baseman"
- Same Context for "baseman"
- shortstop, catcher, fielder, outfielder, outfielder