baseline in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A line which a base for measurement and for construction.
- (n) A datum made use of because the basis for calculation and for contrast.
- (n) A line utilized while the foundation for positioning of glyphs.
- (v) to offer a baseline for measurement.
- (v) to relax and play from the standard.
baseline in Medical Dictionary
- Information or information gathered at the start of an interval where variations that subsequently develop tend to be in comparison. by Vera AnkneyReport definition
baseline in Sports Dictionary
- The range establishing the rear of the courtroom. by Wynell SaltzReport definition
- the finish range, situated 4ft behind the backboard. by Nickolas YutzyReport definition
- Sentence for "baseline"
- Quotes for "baseline"
- "In any relationship that comes to…"
- View More
- Verb Forms for "baseline"
- Phrases for "baseline"
- Linda's baseline, baseline allocation, baseline outlook, current baseline, baseline function
- Hypernym for "baseline"
- line, criterion, measure, standard, touchstone
- Form for "baseline"
- baseline driver, baseline game, baseliner
- Same Context for "baseline"
- quantitative, approximate, optimum, optimum, preset