base-line in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A line followed as a base or foundation from which future functions tend to be continued, or which they depend or rest.
- (n) A line tracked round a cannon behind the vent.
- (n) into the game of lawn-tennis, the conclusion type of the courtroom; the line where the ball player acts the baseball.
- Sentence for "base-line"
- Under the proposal, the eight largest…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "base-line"
- Hypernym for "base-line"
- line, criterion, measure, standard, touchstone
- Form for "base-line"
- baseline driver, baseline game, baseliner
- Same Context for "base-line"
- quantitative, approximate, optimum, preset, definitive