base runner in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Baseball an associate for the staff at bat who's got safely achieved or is wanting to achieve a base.
- (n) alternate spelling of baserunner.
- (n) a baseball player in the team at bat who is on base (or attempting to attain a base)
base runner in Sports Dictionary
- The name given to the unpleasant player that has only finished his time at bat until he's often called out or before play on which he becomes a runner stops. by Nickolas YutzyReport definition
- Hypernym for "base runner"
- ballplayer, baseball player