baleful in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Portending wicked; ominous. See Synonyms at sinister.
- (a) Harmful or malignant in intent or result.
- (a) Portending wicked; ominous.
- Full of upsetting or malign impact; destructive; pernicious; noxious; direful; deadly: as, “baleful breath,”
- “baleful medicines,”
- Fraught with bale; high in calamity or misfortune; disastrous; wretched; miserable.
- Sentence for "baleful"
- Synonym for "baleful"
- destructive, woeful, sad, harmful, sorrowful
- Equivalent for "baleful"
- Same Context for "baleful"
- feral, unblinking, demonic, lurid, malevolent