balance sheet in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A statement of a small business or organization that details the possessions, debts, and owners' investment as of a specified time.
- (n) : a directory of someone's or corporation's assets, liabilities and equity at the time of a specific date.
- (n) a paper showing the balances of this open records of a business, the debit and credit balances footing up similarly, if system of reports be total in addition to balances precisely taken.
- Hypernym for "balance%20sheet"
- Same Context for "balance%20sheet"
- servicesincrease, symfony, Banks, referendum, price!!