ataraxia in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A pleasure which comes whenever thoughts are at peace.
- (n) Perfect satisfaction, or peace.
- (n) Freedom from the passions; peace of mind; stoical indifference: a term employed by the Stoics and Skeptics.
ataraxia in Community Dictionary
- a sk clan that hax, and cannot do so on lankekeke by BradReport definition
- without disturbance, equlibrium, tranqulity of the soul. an ancient greek work defining innner balance and peace. by PatriciaReport definition
- a condition characterized by freedom from worry or just about any other pre-occupation - - happy Number Slevin by MaximinaReport definition
- Sentence for "ataraxia"
- Mr. Jaffa is already developing what…
- View More
- Synonym for "ataraxia"
- complacency, peace of mind
- Hypernym for "ataraxia"
- placidity, tranquillity, serenity, quiet, tranquility
- Equivalent for "ataraxia"