aquifer in AZ Dictionary
- (n) An underground sleep or level of earth, gravel, or porous rock that yields water.
- (n) An underground layer of water-bearing porous stone, planet, or gravel
- (n) an underground bed or layer yielding ground-water for wells and springs etc.. The water found in an aquifer are of good age, plus such situations may also be known as fossil liquid.
aquifer in Community Dictionary
- an underground level of rock and sand which has water by Keiko ThrashReport definition
- Sentence for "aquifer"
- Phrases for "aquifer"
- aquifer beneath, aquifer needed, possible aquifer, an aquifer, aquifer we're
- Hypernym for "aquifer"
- geological formation, formation
- Cross Reference for "aquifer"
- Same Context for "aquifer"
- aquifers, groundwater, transborder, willcome, curb-to-curb