apostate in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a person who features abandoned your religious faith, a political celebration, a person's axioms, or a reason.
- (n) somebody who has actually renounced a religion or belief.
- (n) One who features forsaken the belief, axioms, or party, to which he prior to adhered; esp., person who features forsaken their faith for the next; a pervert; a renegade.
- (a) Guilty of apostasy.
- (a) Pertaining to, or described as, apostasy; faithless to ethical allegiance; renegade.
- (a) perhaps not faithful to religion or party or trigger
- (v) To apostatize.
- Unfaithful to spiritual creed, or to ethical or political principle; traitorous to allegiance; untrue; renegade: as, “the apostate lords,” Macaulay, Hist. Eng., i.
- To apostatize.
apostate in Community Dictionary
- one that features abandoned one's spiritual faith, a political party, your principles, or a reason. by JoseReport definition
- Sentence for "apostate"
- Synonym for "apostate"
- pervert, renegade, apostatize, recreant, deconvert
- Phrases for "apostate"
- apostate church, apostate although
- Hypernym for "apostate"
- Cross Reference for "apostate"
- Equivalent for "apostate"
- Etymologically Related for "apostate"
- Same Context for "apostate"
- heretic, adulterer, Franciscan, blasphemer, deist