antiknock in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A substance, particularly tetraethyl lead, added to gasoline to cut back motor knock.
- (n) Such a substance, usually tetraethyl lead (additionally MMT, MTBE and ethanol)
- (n) any one of various compounds that are added to gasoline to lessen engine knocking
- (a) of an additive included with petroleum/gasoline to reduce the incident of engine knock.
- (a) of an additive included with petroleum/gasoline to reduce the incident of motor knock.
- (a) suppressing or eliminating motor knock in burning engines
- Sentence for "antiknock"
- Rhyme for "antiknock"
- Bach, Bangkok, Bloch, Block, Brock
- Equivalent for "antiknock"