aged in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Being of advanced level age; old.
- (a) Characteristic of later years.
- (a) Having reached age: aged three.
- (n) Elderly people considered as a group. Used with the.
- (n) Old individuals, collectively.
- (n) those who are old collectively
- (v) Easy last tense and past participle of age.
- (p) obtaining the chronilogical age of.
- Old; having lived or existed long; having achieved an advanced amount of life: because, an aged man; an aged pine.
- for the age of: as, a man aged forty many years.
- with respect to or characteristic of old age.
aged in Community Dictionary
- having being brought to readiness or a situation complement usage.one of a dominant character, influence, characteristic by Samara SchrothReport definition
- Sentence for "aged"
- Quotes for "aged"
- "I started my cooking 'career' aged…"
- View More
- Synonym for "aged"
- Phrases for "aged"
- aged Gouda, Kanu aged, aged biologically, aged archbishops, sampled aged
- Rhyme for "aged"
- assuaged, caged, disengaged, engaged, enraged
- Hypernym for "aged"
- cohort, age bracket, age group
- Equivalent for "aged"
- worn, mature, ripe, old, preserved
- Verb Stem for "aged"