agar in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A gelatinous material based on certain marine algae. Its used as a base for microbial culture media and as a stabilizer and thickener in many foods.
- (n) A culture medium containing this material.
- (n) A gelatinous product acquired through the marine algae, made use of as a bacterial culture method, in electrophoresis and as a food additive.
- Sentence for "agar"
- Ini tentunya didasari atas niat yang…
- View More
- Synonym for "agar"
- stabiliser, E406, agar-agar, agal-agal, gelling agent
- Phrases for "agar"
- agar proportion, the agar
- Rhyme for "agar"
- Hagar, gager, jager, rager, sager
- Hypernym for "agar"
- Cross Reference for "agar"
- glucose agar, slant agar, hydrocele agar, peptone agar, litmus lactose agar
- Same Context for "agar"
- microtiter, hugeeee, two-hundredth, perovskite, oxidizable