again in AZ Dictionary
- (a) once again; anew: Try again.
- (a) To a previous place, position, or state: remaining home but returned again.
- (a) moreover; moreover: once again, we have to collect even more information.
- (i) over and over repeatedly over and over repeatedly; regularly.
- (p) Against.
- (p) Against; additionally, towards (being meet).
- Of motion or way: straight back: inside reverse path; to or toward an old or even the original position; towards the same destination or person: often strengthened with back.
- Of action: straight back; in return; in answer, reaction, response, echo.
- Of activity or fact as associated with time, or of the time merely: Once more; also; another time; anew: establishing repetition
again in Community Dictionary
- Please see definition of "again".Groundhogs Day vs. Lather, Rinse, Repeat pattern. by Derek PresseyReport definition
- Sentence for "again"
- Quotes for "again"
- "With both kids, I started working…"
- View More
- Synonym for "again"
- anew, moreover, besides, further, against
- Phrases for "again"
- Once again, over again, yet again, Hello again, again today
- Rhyme for "again"
- Adrienne, Alane, Amen, Aquitaine, Ayn
- Cross Reference for "again"
- again and again, once and again, now and again, to and again
- Equivalent for "again"
- Form for "again"
- again-coming, again and again, once again
- Same Context for "again"
- so, determination, left, happened, u