activated in AZ Dictionary
- (v) Simple last tense and previous participle of activate.
- (a) treated with aeration and bacteria to aid decomposition; -- of sewage.
- (a) made reactive or higher reactive; -- of e.g. a molecule.
- (a) rendered energetic; -- as e.g. radioactive or luminescent or photosensitive or conductive.
- In physics, in a situation or problem of acquired radioactivity; ionized.
activated in Community Dictionary
- When you make your enthusiast therefore fired up that they jump on ontop people with hornyness! by Irmgard CaponeReport definition
- alcoholic beverages intoxicated, intoxicated by Marlys MontanaReport definition
- Sentence for "activated"
- Quotes for "activated"
- "Advertisers are not thinking radically enough…"
- View More
- Phrases for "activated"
- robustly activated, beacon activated, activated remotely, automatically activated, mobilization activated
- Rhyme for "activated"
- Equivalent for "activated"
- reactive, active, treated
- Verb Stem for "activated"