activate in AZ Dictionary
- (v) setting in motion; make energetic or maybe more energetic.
- (v) To organize or develop (a military device, for instance): stimulate the National Guard.
- (v) to deal with (sewage) with aeration and micro-organisms to help decomposition.
- (v) to place into action, to place to exert effort.
- (v) To turn in.
- (v) invest movement or relocate to act
- to produce active; intensify.
- In physics, to render energetic; especially, to create radioactive by exposure to the impact of a radioactive material; to ionize. See radioactivity.
activate in Community Dictionary
- The act of earning the vagina moisten, frequently by entering along with your tongue or cock. by AlainaReport definition
- to start the cigarette smoking of cannabis. Frequently said an individual stands up the less heavy in a closed fist in your direction. by Byron GlascoReport definition
- Sentence for "activate"
- Quotes for "activate"
- "In my role as Wikileaks editor,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "activate"
- Antonym for "activate"
- Verb Forms for "activate"
- activated, activates, activating
- Phrases for "activate"
- activate classical, activate sleeper, powers activate, activate flood, activate crews
- Rhyme for "activate"
- Hypernym for "activate"
- initiate, pioneer, change, modify, alter
- Same Context for "activate"
- apoptotic, venular, self-reactive, splenic, glycosphingolipid