accomplished in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Skilled; expert: an established pianist.
- (a) Having many social graces; polished or processed.
- (a) Unquestionable; indubitable: That smoking causes health issues is an established fact.
- (v) Easy past tight and past participle of accomplish.
- done; effected: because, an accomplished fact.
- Perfected; done; consummate: utilized in either a beneficial or a negative feeling: as, an accomplished scholar; an established villain.
- Possessing achievements; having the attainments and graces of cultivated or stylish society.
- Sentence for "accomplished"
- Quotes for "accomplished"
- "Those who have no record of…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accomplished"
- completed, effected, established
- Phrases for "accomplished"
- Mission accomplished, accomplished sci-fier, accomplished banner, accomplished triathlete, supremely accomplished
- Equivalent for "accomplished"
- settled, skilled, complete
- Verb Stem for "accomplished"