abstruse in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Difficult to realize; recondite. See Synonyms at ambiguous.
- (a) Concealed or hidden taken care of.
- (a) Remote from apprehension; tough to be understood or grasped; recondite.
- Withdrawn from view; out-of-the-way; hidden.
- Remote from understanding; difficult to be apprehended or understood; profound; occult; esoteric: in opposition to apparent.
abstruse in Community Dictionary
- Arcane, unknown to a lot of. Rare.Also decide to try:esoteric by YoshikoReport definition
- adv.difficult to grasp by DarlenaReport definition
- Sibling to recondite by Dusty KohenReport definition
- Sentence for "abstruse"
- Very enthusiastic, I remember they said…
- View More
- Quotes for "abstruse"
- "My mind rebels at stagnation. Give…"
- View More
- Synonym for "abstruse"
- recondite, profound, abstract, deep, high
- Antonym for "abstruse"
- Phrases for "abstruse"
- abstruse legal, an abstruse
- Rhyme for "abstruse"
- Bruce, Chartreuse, Duce, Luce, Seuss
- Equivalent for "abstruse"
- Etymologically Related for "abstruse"
- Form for "abstruse"
- Same Context for "abstruse"
- esoteric, recondite, metaphysical, mathematical, philological