abruptly in AZ Dictionary
- (a) In an abrupt fashion; without providing notice, or minus the normal forms; suddenly.
- (a) Precipitously.
- (a) rapidly and without warning
- Brokenly; by busting or being broken off suddenly: as, the path or the discourse ended abruptly.
- Precipitously, or with a very steep slope: because, the stones rise suddenly from the liquid's advantage.
- Suddenly, without giving notice, or minus the typical kinds: as, the minister left France suddenly.
- Sentence for "abruptly"
- Quotes for "abruptly"
- "In my childhood, America was like…"
- View More
- Synonym for "abruptly"
- Phrases for "abruptly"
- abruptly resigned, abruptly recessed, abruptly canceled, abruptly resigns, abruptly quit
- Rhyme for "abruptly"
- Cross Reference for "abruptly"
- Form for "abruptly"