aaronic in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Of, having to do with, or characteristic of Aaron.
- (a) Mormon Church Of or relating to the low order of priests.
- (a) regarding Aaron, the initial high priest associated with Jews.
- Pertaining to Aaron, the cousin of Moses, or to the Jewish priestly order, which he had been initial large priest: since, the Aaronic priesthood; Aaronic vestments.
- within the Mormon hierarchy, of or related to the second or lower purchase of priests. See priesthood and Mormon.
aaronic in Community Dictionary
- adj, Of or pertaining to Aaron, or even to several high dignitaries regarding the chapel. by Kelley KikerReport definition
- Sentence for "aaronic"
- Equivalent for "aaronic"
- Etymologically Related for "aaronic"