Tergal in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Of or regarding the tergum; dorsal
- (a) Of or regarding straight back, or tergum. See dorsal.
- Of or with respect to the trunk as a whole; dorsal; notæal: the opposite of sternal or ventral. Specifically
- In entomology, of or related to a notum, tergum, or tergite.
- In echinoderms, dorsal into the feeling of aboral; coronal: the alternative of ventral or oral: because, the tergal plates of a starfish.
Tergal in Apiculture Dictionary
- related to the Tergum. by Jenny NicolosiReport definition
- Sentence for "Tergal"
- Cross Reference for "Tergal"
- Variant for "Tergal"