Supersedure in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The act or procedure for superseding.
- (n) substitution of a queen bee that includes grown old or poor by one that is more youthful or higher vigorous.
- (n) The work of superseding
Supersedure in Apiculture Dictionary
- Rearing a unique queen to displace mom queen in identical hive; soon after the child queen begins to lay eggs, the caretaker queen often vanishes. by MaximinaReport definition
- Sentence for "Supersedure"
- The phenomenon is called supersedure and…
- View More
- Synonym for "Supersedure"
- Hypernym for "Supersedure"
- Same Context for "Supersedure"
- religion, inkt, unipolarity, run-on, 96th