Relatable in AZ Dictionary
- (a) feasible to link; capable of being linked to.
Relatable in Community Dictionary
- term really used by pupils, indicating someone or something like that you'll relate genuinely to. by Karina KrampReport definition
- Sentence for "Relatable"
- Spiderman is also unusually relatable, which…
- View More
- Phrases for "Relatable"
- highly relatable, extremely relatable, background relatable, something relatable, relatable to
- Etymologically Related for "Relatable"
- nonrelatable, relatability, unrelatable
- Same Context for "Relatable"
- unlikeable, rsscurious, drunk......feel, friends, off-the-wall