Rel in AZ Dictionary
- (p) in accordance with.
- (n) An abbreviation of relative
- (n) of relatively
- (n) of religion
Rel in Community Dictionary
- Swag by Hortencia DaileyReport definition
- obscure or insignificant. by Nickolas YutzyReport definition
- A nickname for the name Ariel. Obtain it, R.E.L.? No? by Rocco AndresReport definition
- A friend, buddy, pal, comrade, spouse, etc…; an abbreviation of this word relative; initially found in mockery of terms like cuz or bro by BuddyReport definition
- a thing that is cool or otherwise attractive to someone; derived from the language Jag by TiffanieReport definition
- Sentence for "Rel"
- Same Context for "Rel"
- aris, forma, tempore, vice, socio