Proserpina in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Roman Mythology The child of Ceres which became the goddess for the underworld when Pluto transported the girl away and made the girl their wife.
- (n) A genus of gastropods, typical associated with the household Proserpinidæ.
- (n) goddess associated with the underworld; counterpart of Greek Persephone
- (p) The old Roman goddess of springtime, queen of underworld, her Greek equivalent is Persephone.
- (p) 26 Proserpina, the asteroid.
- Sentence for "Proserpina"
- Rhyme for "Proserpina"
- Albertina, Albina, Alina, Altadena, Angelina
- Hypernym for "Proserpina"