Proboscis in AZ Dictionary
- (n) an extended flexible snout or trunk area, as of an elephant.
- (n) The slender, tubular eating and drawing organ of specific invertebrates, such as for instance insects, worms, and mollusks.
- (n) a person nose, particularly a prominent one.
Proboscis in Apiculture Dictionary
- The mouthparts associated with bee that type the sucking tube or tongue by MandyReport definition
Proboscis in Community Dictionary
- a sizable, protruding nostrils, frequently involving areeb. by Carmella HuckinsReport definition
- Sentence for "Proboscis"
- With a single or twin proboscis-like…
- View More
- Synonym for "Proboscis"
- snout, trunk, neb, tongue, haustellum
- Rhyme for "Proboscis"
- Hypernym for "Proboscis"
- snout, neb, olfactory organ, nose
- Form for "Proboscis"
- Same Context for "Proboscis"
- Variant for "Proboscis"