Lunar Month in AZ Dictionary
- (n) the typical time taken between successive new or complete moons, add up to 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes. Also called synodic month.
- (n) an interval from one brand new moon before next.
- (n) a synodic thirty days of approximately 29.53 times, calculated from a lunar phase through to the return of the exact same period.
- (a) See Month.
Lunar Month in Astronomy Dictionary
- the average time between consecutive brand new or full moons. A lunar month is equivalent to 29 times 12 hours 44 mins. Also known as a synodic month. by OrvalReport definition
- Synonym for "Lunar%20Month"
- Hypernym for "Lunar%20Month"