Jovian planet in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Either for the four gasoline giant planets into the Solar program: Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, or Neptune.
- (n) some of the four outermost planets inside solar system; much bigger than Earth and gaseous in the wild (want Jupiter)
Jovian planet in Astronomy Dictionary
- any of the four outer, gaseous planets: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. by Valeria SantosReport definition
- Hyponym for "Jovian%20planet"
- Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter, Saturn
- Hypernym for "Jovian%20planet"