Heliocentric in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Of or regarding a reference system based during the center associated with sun.
- (a) obtaining the sun as center.
- (a) having the sunlight at the center/centre; generally in reference to a solar system or orbit
- In astronomy, referred to sunlight as a center; showing up just as if seen from the sunshine's center.
Heliocentric in Astronomy Dictionary
- sunshine centered. by MichaelReport definition
- Sentence for "Heliocentric"
- "And separation successfull ... i'm floating.…
- View More
- Antonym for "Heliocentric"
- Equivalent for "Heliocentric"
- Copernican, heliocentrical
- Same Context for "Heliocentric"
- geocentric, steadystate, Ptolemaic, big bang, blued