Giacometti in AZ Dictionary
- Giacometti, Alberto 1901-1966. Swiss sculptor, artist, and surrealist who's best known for their elongated sculptures of man figures, such as Walking Man (1960).
- (n) Swiss sculptor and artist known for their bronze sculptures of elongated numbers (1901-1966)
- Sentence for "Giacometti"
- "Giacometti" shows works by Swiss Modernist…
- View More
- Rhyme for "Giacometti"
- Bette, Betty, Donizetti, Getty, Hettie
- Hypernym for "Giacometti"
- sculpturer, statue maker, painter, sculptor, Carver